Simple, swift and secure online identity verification services for individuals and businesses.
Our service allows you to verify your ID at a time that suits you, wherever you may be and for a simple fixed fee of £60 (inc. VAT).
By registering online, we can get matters moving by arranging a video call and verifying your identity against a valid passport photo or photo driving license, completing the ID5 form and returning this via First Class post. Follow the simple steps below to use our service and avoid unnecessary delays, potentially inconvenient appointment times and additional cost.
Verification in 4 Simple Steps:
Step 1. Download and complete section A of the ID1 form here.
Step 2. Register your contact details, schedule and pay for your verification call.
Step 3. When you’ve scheduled your call, email us your completed Part A ID1 form and a photo of your chosen form of ID (listed opposite).
Step 4. We’ll call you as scheduled, compete and return the signed ID5 form and screengrabs to you via First Class post.
What are ID1 and ID5 Forms?
The Land Registry introduced the ID5 form on the 4th May 2020 to allow solicitors to certify ID when being confirmed over a video call. The ID5 form is completed by our solicitor following the verification appointment. This means the service is fast and covid secure.
Our verification service also covers completion of the ID2 form, used to verify the identity of a corporate body. If your company is buying property, arranging transfers, the deeds for appointment or retirement of trustees, our service can provide a prompt and efficient solution which works in the same way as our ID1 service, including all appropriate company or background checks.
Below is checklist of the types of identification you will need to bring to your call:
One of the following:
• Current valid full passport – Stating the country of issue and number of the passport:
• Current photocard driving licence (not a provisional licence)
• Current Biometric Residence Permit issued by the UK Home Office to a non-UK national resident in the UK – State the number of the permit
Or two of the following (but no more than one of each type):
• Credit card bearing the Mastercard or Visa logo, an American Express or Diners Club card, or a debit or multi-function card bearing the Maestro or Visa logo (issued in the United Kingdom supported by an account statement less than three months old
• Utility bill less than three months old
• Council tax bill for the current year
• Council rent book showing the rent paid for the last three months
• Mortgage statement for the mortgage accounting year just ended
• Current firearm or shotgun certificate
Download the ID2 form here.